Some Usual and Extraordinary Attractions of London
Usually while planning London trip, tourist pen down renowned attractions of the city only and miss those unusual attractions which are one of its kinds in world. If you want to have exhilarating and astonishing moments during your London tour, do take out time of following London attractions too as these are the unique things you can witness in London only.
Astonishing Tourist Attractions – You Must See
Tourists can have dual fun at following museums as you don’t have to spend a single penny to see the astounding museums :
- 1. See the giant overstuffed walrus at Horniman Museum.
- 2. Watch out for World’s oldest Dinosaur at Crystal Palace Park.
- 3. Witness the jar of moles at the Grant Museum of Zoology.
- 4. Have a close look at Egyptian Mummies and Rosetta stone at British Museum.
- 5. Check out the ancient armoury at Imperial War Museum. You may also get to see Spitfire and Harrier jet.
- 6. Also see the poverty prevailing in 1800s in the Ragged School Museum.
- 7. Know the history of anesthesia since 1846 by visiting The Anesthesia Museum.
- 8. Watch the oldest model to latest models of sewing machines till date at London Sewing Machine Museum.
- 9. Watch out for numerous amazing, weird and unimaginable things at welcome collection. You can here see Napolean’s toothbrush, ancient mummy and Darwin’s walking stick.
- 10. Check out preserved creatures in Jars and deformed skeletons at the Hunterian Museum.
Besides treating your eyes and mind with these unusual tourist attractions in the capital, why not go for treating your body and mind? Well, this extraordinary place also offers amazing escort services for men. Several top-notch escort agencies like Charlie’s Diamanten Begleitagentur offer out of this world escorts to fulfil all your desires and dreams.